Membership Benefits: Why Become a COA Member?
The Community Oncology Alliance is dedicated to community oncology; we are dedicated to you. As the only organization dedicated to representing, supporting, and recognizing community oncology, COA represents care providers like you. We invite you to join us now.
COA’s deep commitment to you, through legislative outreach, policy reform, education, and practice support, offers unrivaled member benefits. As a COA member, you will connect with a national network of almost 100,000 oncology professionals from every discipline: oncologists, hematologists, administrators, pharmacists, nurses, patient care technicians, financial advisors, laboratorians, patient navigators, patient advocates, insurance counselors, and office support staff.
- Support our advocacy for YOU. COA meets with policymakers and legislators about the critical issues affecting community oncology. COA membership gives you the opportunity to speak directly to policymakers and help develop programs that support your practice and your patients.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities. Your COA membership provides access to peer-to-peer networking. Our member specialty groups for pharmacists (COPA), advanced practice providers (CAPP), and administrators (CAN) uniquely support every member of your practice team.
- Valuable tools and resources. As a member, you and your practice receive access to resources that help you manage, promote and grow your practice. This includes our powerful benchmarking tool for practices COAnalyzer, the I Am Community Oncology advocacy campaign, our national waiting room network COA TV, and much more.
- Discounts and access to exclusive events. COA members get valuable discounts, early registration, and exclusive invitations to our meetings and events throughout the year. Don’t miss joining your peers at the annual Community Oncology Conference, our State of the Union briefings in Washington, and Payer Exchange Summit series.
- Stay in the know with the latest updates and news. COA membership brings you the news of the day, updates on critical issues, and alerts about pending changes through COA publications, issue alerts, newsletters, conference calls, and webinars.
COA is the sole voice focused exclusively on community oncology. With a COA membership, offering unsurpassed benefits and differentiated content, focuses on ensuring that you, your colleagues, and your practice can continue to provide local, affordable, quality care.
With a direct role in crafting the policies and legislation affecting community oncology, COA membership brings an unparalleled support of community oncology professionals like you. No other organization brings you more ways for your practice to connect with the people and resources needed to be successful.